Former Cedar Hills mayor sentenced to prison | News
A former Cedar Hills mayor has been sentenced to one year and a day in prison.
Eric Richardson pleaded guilty in taking part in mortgage and bank frauds. Richardson resigned as mayor of the Utah County city on June 25, two days before the federal charges were filed.
He was charged with defrauding Heritage West Credit Union of $330,000.
Top Utah County North Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UFA deputy chief, paramedics allegedly stole medication from ambulances, firehouse
- Police seek man who robbed bank while disguised as a woman
- Intermountain Healthcare names healthiest principal in Salt Lake Valley
- Salt Lake County proposes mutual commitment registry
- Study: Salt Lake City ranks highest in same-sex couples raising children