Former Cedar Hills mayor sentenced to prison | News
A former Cedar Hills mayor has been sentenced to one year and a day in prison.
Eric Richardson pleaded guilty in taking part in mortgage and bank frauds. Richardson resigned as mayor of the Utah County city on June 25, two days before the federal charges were filed.
He was charged with defrauding Heritage West Credit Union of $330,000.
Upcoming Events near Utah County North
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trio faces more than 70 charges for drugs, thefts at mine
- Crews rescue 6 pinned in wreckage after rollover accident
- Two men arrested in connection with fatal Orem crash, police say
- Former BYU and Raiders football player Todd Christensen dies
- Santaquin residents face big bill for sewage cleanup, city says it isn’t at fault